If you are considering a career change or have left your job you will want to make sure that the next step you take will lead to a happier place. A career coach can help you weigh up options and make a realistic plan:
Assess your strengths and development areas
- Assess your strengths and development areas
- Find you a new purpose
- Match you to alternative careers
- Set goals and create a plan:
- What are the practical steps?
- What will be the return on investment?
- What are the risks vs opportunities?
- Build your confidence
- Prepare you for interviews
iGrow Careers are experts at matching people to jobs and nurturing their growth.
I know this because I worked with the founder – Veronika – at a FT100 company on assessing and developing groups of graduates and apprentices.
Veronika is patient helps people define their goals and progress in their career. She helped in me in my own career so I highly recommend working with her.
Early Career Specialist